Saturday, November 22, 2008

Forgot my cousins birthday today - dang it

Went to lunch with my mom and cousin, with grandson in tow. It wasn't until we were sitting at Olive Garden I realized today was her birthday. DANG IT. I really felt bad, as I don't usually forget her birthday.

This just proves to me that I have been much to involved with the constant upheaval at work. I really need to step back some and get my life back. I am a dedicated worker but I believe it is starting to take it toll on me both mentally and physically.

I am even scheduled for surgery on December 18th and my manager thanks it is a good idea that I not have the surgery. That kind of bums me out. Here I am have it planned and am all ready for it emotionally and that takes time to get to that point. I have a decision to make be fore the first part of December. I have to pay for the surgery by Dec 4th.

Also they keep me in the loom of having to go to Germany. Yet, no date has been set although I am to be ready when they decide it is time. This could be for a week or two. Not a good plan right now. How far does job loyality go?

Friends, family and any social life has been pushed to the side as I am either working or too tired to do anything.

All I can say is I am so glad I have a job. I enjoy what I do, I would just like to see a little progress on it so that I can back off some.

I will shut up now... thanks for listening.

My Blog List