Monday, May 17, 2010

I was standing in the presence of someone

My nephew J.C. ask me to write one of his friends that didn't know if there was anything out there after we die. So this is what I wrote to "Jon", I thought I would share it with you.

Jon,

I don't want to be "preachy" to you because I have no idea what kind of spiritual background you are coming from. If you want to discuss that with me further, later, I would be glad too.

What J.C. was talking about with me was I died on the operating table while giving birth to a stillborn baby girl. She was dead when I got to the hospital as they could not find a heartbeat for her.

While she was being delivered I was put to sleep. During the procedure like the blink of your eye, I found myself above the table - sort of like floating in the air - there didn't appear to be a ceiling where I was, but I was looking down on myself on the table.

The doctors were working on me - and my doctor was explaining to the interns the condition of my baby's skin. It was a very long medical term which I can't remember today other then it meant "slip-age" of the skin because she had been dead about 3 days. I said that because it comes in as proof to me later.

When I was watching all of this - I was standing in the presence of someone - we were standing in light, a blueish light, like a cloud all around us. The person beside me - holding my hand had on the brightest white robe I had ever seen - it was so pure and the whole area around him was blueish.

I watched and the doctor talked to others and worked on me. I heard them say they were losing me. They worked to revive me, but I had no fear - I felt only peace.

He spoke to me without words but I heard what he said in my mind. He told me everything would be alright. He also said that he still had more for me to do and it wasn't time for me to die yet. But he would be with me.

I told him I didn't want to go back, that I wanted to stay with him. Without seeing a face I knew it was Jesus Christ. (As a little girl I had given my heart to him).

There is no way I can express the calm and peace that surrounded us. There was a peace like none I had ever felt before or since. I did not want to leave and go back. I wanted to go with him, forever. The pain and suffering I had been enduring on this earth made me not want to return.

He told me to think about those that were left behind, what would they do if I stayed. Instantly I thought of my husband and how he would not be able to take the loss of our child AND the lost of me.

In that instant, I was back in my body. I awoke later in recovery.

I did not tell ANYONE about what happened to me. I thought they would think I was crazy.

At my six week checkup at my doctor's, I ask him if there was any problems during my delivery, like did had they lost me on the table. He looked shocked, and told me, yes, they had lost me for few minutes, but I was revived so it wasn't even added to my chart. He said, why? What made you ask that?

I didn't want to say but he encouraged me to talk about it.

So I ask what that medical term meant that I had heard. He said - where did you hear that? I told him I heard it when they delivered my baby. That he was talking to interns around him. I told him how many were in there. And other things that been said.

He looked surprised - he said yes, your baby had been dead for awhile and the heat of the fluid had caused this to happen and it means the skin had become so unstable it was like a slip-age. It is normal. But he couldn't believe I knew that word. He ask how I heard it.

I told him what I have just told you - about watching them and hearing what all they were saying. He told me that was the only place I could have heard it. He then said he had heard other stories like mine of people that died on the table then came back. He told me to not ever doubt myself for one moment that what I seen and heard wasn't real. Because, I am not the only one who had almost the same thing.

So, that is my story. I just read a book called "90 Minutes in Heaven" - it might be something you would be interested in.

If you have any questions please write and I will attempt to answer them. But may I say, yes, Jesus is real - Heaven is real. And if you accept Jesus into your life - when you die you will go to heaven. He says there is only one way and it is through Christ.

I watched J.C.'s mom, my only sister, take her last breath's and as she was dying she pointed two different times toward the ceiling - I truly believe she was seeing the angels coming for her. She went very peacefully without any fear.

But may I say I also seen my grandfather die - and he had never been a Christian. He was screaming and pulling his feet up. He was telling us there were spiders all over the wall, and fire was burning his feet. He died a horrible death and I am sure is in hell today.

It is up to each of us switch way we want to go. But only we can make that choice. I hope this helped. God's blessings on you and your family.

P.S. After I had my daughter, I had to stay in the hospital - I missed her funeral. I was very sick and the infection could have killed me. However, I have never doubted what happened to me. It was real - and it was wonderful. There is no fear of death - if you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. I am still waiting to see what else God said I needed to do, maybe it was the miracle that he gave me of twins 18 months later.

I don't know what my purpose is, being a Christian doesn't mean we are perfect and a lot of times I wish God would just send me a postcard telling me what I need to do.

But no matter what - I look forward to the day he does decide it is my time to join him. I hope to walk into those gates a gracefully as my sister did.

She had fallen down her basement stairs and was paralyzed from the neck down, almost every bone in her body was broken; her kidneys were shut down and she would have been on dialysis; she would have been on life support and fed by a tube for the rest of her life.

She didn't want to be a burden on her family and she had been so ill for so long - and she did not want that quality of life. She called her son, daughter and husband to her bed and told them she wanted PEACE in the family, and if they were not ready to come and join her, they better get ready.

She chose to have everything removed and she never complained. She walked peacefully into heaven - where I believe she is with my daughter, Wendy, today.

My Blog List