Monday, July 5, 2010

Would you do it the same if you could go back?

Summer is here and we are already wishing for Fall... As a child the heat didn't seem to bother me, but as an adult - I just can't take it anymore. I love Spring and Fall and mild Summers and Mild Winters! ha

What have I been doing since last I wrote? I was glad to hear from some that said they did enjoy reading my blogs - I am glad you do enjoy reading them - yet I would write if no one read.

We have but one life, and I believe it is to be shared. Everyone has different experiences. Such as I now know I am getting too old to have teeth pulled - that freakin' hurts! You know?

How many of you have ever said - If I could just go back and know what I know now - I would sure change things. I wonder if we would. Would we feel because we know better we won't do it? I think not.

There is a new show coming out about people that help us make our decisions (I don't believe in this - let me say up front) - they struggle with us because we make wrong decisions that we shouldn't. In the movie they come to a guy that has gone the wrong way to try to make him forget the girl he has met, as knowing will change both of their lives. Not always for a positive way either.

I watched a show the other night called "Sliding Doors" about how a lady missed the Metro by the sliding of the doors. It then showed what would have happened if she had NOT missed the closing of those doors. It went back and forth - really interesting about how things can be changed with just missing a train, or a plane and how it might change your life forever.

I hope that if I were to do it all over again, that I would stop to really think about the decisions I would make. I believe I would make a lot of the same decisions - like finding my husband and marrying him. Yet, I would do our first few years over again and make better decisions. I love my husband and he is a wonderful man. Yet, as young people we all make mistakes of stupidity. Right?

Well, before you lie down to bed tonight, I hope you pray to God and thank Him for your life and all the things that are in it. I know I do. Later gator!

My Blog List