Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am back....

It has been a long time since I posted, Christmas? Wow! My life has seemed to be on hold since January of last year. I finally feel like I am waking up from some horrible nightmare. Although the nightmare was real and I can't make the hurt go away. I think I am beginning to want to live again.

Last Saturday I went on the first Photowalk I had been on in a very long time. I truly enjoyed seeing friends and we had a beautiful day to walk though downtown and take photo's. I know photography isn't something everyone is interested in. Yet, it is so interesting to walk and look at things that you might not have seen before. Sometimes we need to go out beyond ourselves and enjoy other things.


My mom took a trip to Missouri to see friends. She needed that. For her to decide to do that on her own makes me know she is also starting to get life back on the tracks again. It has been very hard on her to find her own way. I can't imagine - having lived with someone since she was 16 and she is now 81. It would be hard. She has lots of church people and friends to help her. (Sorry I was corrected on her age.... lol)

Watching Big Bang Theory - Bazinga !!!!   I love that show, also; Modern Family; Terms of Engagement - I hear Drop Dead Diva is coming back on. There is going to be a marathon on Friday evening of some of the best shows.

Until next time.

My Blog List