Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to all of you.


In this season of holidays – it makes me stop and think of what should and should not have happened over this past year. I have lost so much, why?

First of all I have to remember that God is in control – he allows things to happen that we may not like. Why? Because we live in a world controlled by sin and not good, when God threw the arch angel out of heaven with all his followers – that is when sin begin to rule this world we live in. 

He gives us the free will to decide if we want to love and worship him, he does not make us do it. We want things and people on this earth – because we really don’t understand what is to come. All our possessions will one day be dust, but our souls will live on. 

I have to believe that. I just can’t possibly think that we were put on earth to just die and go to dust. What would it all have been for? If we hadn’t had a creator to start this world, why would it have existed at all? There is a reason behind it. Yes, scientists have their theory, but personally – if I evolved from a fish or a monkey then why are they still here? They all would have evolved, period!

To know that I have loved ones who have gone on before and think that I may never see them again? That would be unbearable. If I had no hope for a better future in a Heaven not built by man, and not ruled by hate like this world, then I wouldn’t stick around. Why would anyone? Why is our will to live so strong? When we are sick or hurt – we do anything to get better, if there was no hope then why would we not just give up? It would be much easier to do that.

I know that some do not believe what I have said, they don’t believe in a supreme being who loves them beyond any kind of love we know on this earth. They can’t accept how easy it is to open your heart and allow him to come inside to live with them. It seems too simple they say – just to say, “I believe in you Jesus. I believe you are the only true Son of God. I believe that you died on that cross for my sins so that I may someday go to Heaven to live with you. I ask that you forgive my sins and make me your child. “  I know that it is just that simple.  All you have to do is believe.

Jesus came as a baby, from a virgin chosen by God, lived on this earth, taught about his Father and showed the love that He has for each of us. He then died on a cross and arose from the dead on the third day, to descend back to his Father to wait for each of us to come to him. It is just that simple.  Do you believe? I do. 

Merry Christmas to all of you.

My Blog List