Friday, March 23, 2012

Random thoughts for a Spring Day


It seems I am having a time writing in my blog lately. There is no sane reason, I just haven’t gotten on. So today I am going to write about random stuff that has come up or happened this week.

Of course, our evenings are always full of Nicky and Buster and their comical stunts. We are allowing Nicky a little more freedom in the house now when we will be gone for a short time. The first time I left her un-kenneled, last Saturday, she looked at me like “wait a minute you forgot to lock me up”. She done fine while I was gone.

I seen a cartoon yesterday “Family Circus” that I adapted to Buster:

Picture Buster instead of the cat:


Randomly looking through some Facebook photos I found this one and got a chuckle out of it.
The guy is taking a photo but the subject is wanting to see what the guy is doing. Look at the end of the lens:


Of course, I have to worry about Bob, you know he is thinking about retiring and I don’t want any of the postal people finding him like this:

Resting Mailman:


There was a story in the paper about a mail lady in PA that had not delivered a LOT of her mail. They found first class, ads and magazines in three different locations. She was 77 yrs old and had worked there for 30 yrs. They fired her, so at 77 she doesn’t have a dime to live on. The Post Office doesn’t pay Social Security, so she won’t have any of that to draw either. How stupid is that?

So I am going to have to make sure he does his job until he actually does retire.
 
The first think I seen this morning on facebook in someone’s photos was this one and it fit today perfectly:

TGIF


And last but not least, a lot of you have heard me say that if God forbid, Bob goes first, that I will never marry again. I will find a nice gay guy to be my friend and we will get along fine. I think I found him - and his name is Michael.

This is Michael - read what he wrote - isn’t that perfect? Except I don't want cats.

If you can't see it - it says:

and welcome to my little space on the internet.
I own a little inn in a little town with a little shoppe.
I like to cook and bake, I like to take pictures.
I want to be a designer when I grow up.
I listen to music and dance in my kitchen.
I'm learning to quilt. I have two cats, and I love life.
I sincerely hope you enjoy my story.

So until next time always put God first, Family second and anything else third.

My Blog List