Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Germany and Paris

Here I am in Germany - 10 days in really. I finally get to come home to the USA on Friday. I am so ready.

There is just something wrong when you order from a menu, and it states the dish has beef strips in it - they come and you begin eating it thinking it is "strange" to say the least then you find you are eating RAW beef. How gross is that?

Paris was fabulous - had a great two days, walked until my legs and feet felt like they were going to fall off. Seen all the sites we could in two days. I would go back in a heartbeat. It is wonderful. If you don't like small spaces and crowds, you probably would not like it. I went with an open mind and had a wonderful time.

The weather is bitter cold, Peta would have a ball here - I have never seen so many fur coats. They are beautiful, I seen several fox coates that I would love to have. Nothing like a red fox coat. However, I would not want the little guys to die so I could wear their fur. Man made fabrics is okay by me.

It has been an experience being here. The first day I was almost on the boarder crossing of Poland, by mistake. Then today, after being so careful with what I eat I end up eating raw meat. Yes, an experience to say the least.

I will share photos later. Cheers for now.

My Blog List